Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 cup milk soy
- 70 g vanilla protein powder plant-based
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 slices wholewheat bread high protein if preferred
- vegetable oil for cooking
- berries or fruit of choice
- maple syrup
- yoghurt soy
- To make the batter, combine all ingredients except the bread and oil in a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into a baking dish and set aside for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Dip each slice of bread in batter for 1 minute. Flip and wait another 30 seconds to 1 minute until it is nicely soaked through.
- Heat a large pan or skillet with a little vegan butter or coconut oil. When hot, transfer the slices to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Serve immediately with berries, yogurt and extra maple syrup.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 513mg | Potassium: 421mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 153IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 360mg | Iron: 4mg
Leave a Reply