Truffle & White Wine Pasta
- 250g linguine cooked to packet instructions
- 1/4 cup Farm Hand Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked in boiling water for 10 mins, then drained
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tbsp miso paste
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- truffle oil
- cracked pepper
- Farm Hand Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Cook linguine according to packet instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, add all other ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Once cooked, drain pasta and stir through sauce. Serve with extra truffle oil and pepper as desired. Enjoy with a glass of Farm Hand Semillon Sauvignon Blanc.