Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates with Peanut Butter - Healthy Snickers!
These delicious chocolate stuffed dates are a decadent whole-food plant based treat. The perfect healthy vegan-friendly dessert or snack.
Servings 15 serves
- 15 fresh medjool dates
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cup granulated peanuts
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- sea salt flakes optional
- Slice open one half of the dates lengthways (but don't cut all the way through!). Remove the pit and dollop about a teaspoon of peanut butter inside.
- Line a plate with non-stick baking paper. Melt chocolate and mix in coconut oil until combined.
- Slide a toothpick halfway through the date crossways to the slice. Dip the dates into the chocolate to coat, then sprinkle the top with granulated peanuts and sea salt flakes.
- Place each date onto parchment paper, remove the tooth pick. Chill in the freezer until set for 10 minutes, then transfer into an airtight container and place in the fridge.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg
Leave a Reply