Roasted Red Cabbage with Peanut Sauce
- Roasting tray or dutch oven
- 1/2 head of red cabbage
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 fresh lime juiced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 220C/425F. Cut the cabbage in half, through the core, then cut those pieces in half again so you have 4 wedges.
- Coat cabbage wedges in oil and generous pinch of salt. Roast for 45 minutes, until edges are crispy with some slight charring. Cabbage should be tender.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a serving jug or small bowl and mix well.
- Once the cabbage is done, serve immediately with sauce drizzled over the top and garnish with coriander leaves.