Giant Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
This vegan, health-ier twist on an old favourite is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Servings 8 pieces
- 8 thin rice cakes
- 150 g dark vegan chocolate 70% cocoa or above
- 1/3 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- sea salt flakes
- Evenly spread peanut butter on one side of rice cakes and place in freezer for 5 minutes until peanut butter is firm.
- Melt dark chocolate on a plate in the microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Place peanut butter side of rice cake onto melted chocolate to coat. Repeat for all rice cakes, then sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Place in fridge to cool, and once chocolate has hardened, enjoy!
Store in the fridge to keep the peanut butter firm. These are best eaten within 1-2 days of making them if you like the rice cakes extra crunchy.