Creamy Avocado Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 avocado pit removed
- 80 g fresh baby spinach washed
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 bunch of fresh basil
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cup soy mik
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
Pasta and toppings
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 500 g linguine or spaghetti cooked to packet instructions
- Fresh basil roughly chopped
- Nutritional yeast
- Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and return to pot. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and stir through.
- Serve pasta into bowls and top with sundried tomatoes, extra basil and nutritional yeast.